ALN Connect: Host your own ALN event!
ALN has always served as a platform for bringing people together. Now, we are empowering our members to do the same—through ALN Connect.
Members will now have the opportunity to design and host their own ALN Connect events. Events can be organized around a networking, business, or social interest and can take a variety of formats, and ALN will help you plan and organize. Events should promote the ALN values of leadership, entrepreneurship, and prosperity in Africa. Members who host the most compelling events will be given an opportunity to address attendees at the ALN2015 Annual Gathering.
Here’s how to host an ALN Connect event in 2015:
- Fill out the form below by April 15 to propose an ALN Connect event
- Two months before your event: work alongside ALN to plan event details and invite guests
- One month before: ALN sends out invitations
- One week before: finalize event details
- Day of the event: enjoy!
- One week after: share event feedback with ALN
- November 2015: top event hosts are given a platform at the Annual Gathering
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.